Alice Glenister, Paralegal
Alice is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She joined the firm in September 2018 and currently works with Andrew Jones, one of the firm’s solicitors, with his caseload. Alice assists Andrew with his full caseload, covering a broad range of immigration and nationality matters.
- Helped European nationals and their family members successfully apply for settled status and pre-settled status.
- Prepared several successful applications for British nationality.
- Assisted with several asylum claims.
- Assisted with several deportation appeals.
Education and experience
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law (2017-2018)
- BA in History, University of York (2013-2017)