Beatrice Windsor, Trainee Solicitor
Beatrice joined Wesley Gryk in October 2022, and is a trainee solicitor at the firm. Beatrice assists the team with a range of immigration and nationality matters.
Recent work and notable cases:
- Assisted with successful Global Talent extension application
- Assisted with applications for those naturalising as British Citizens
- Assisted with successful partner visas at all stages of the process from entry clearance to extension of leave, to indefinite leave to remain
- Assisted with entry clearance of children adopted from abroad
- Assisted with cases to register children adopted from abroad as British
- Assisted with EU Settlement Scheme application
- Assisted with several adult dependent relative cases, including submitting applications as well as assisting with appealing a decision of the Home Office
Prior to working at Wesley Gryk, Beatrice worked as a Court of Protection paralegal, assisting in cases involving vulnerable adults. Beatrice has volunteered with Student Action for Refugees and Windrush Legal Angels and acted as committee member for RebLaw UK.
- University of Law, GDL, Distinction – 2020 – 2021
- University of Leeds, English & French BA, 2:1 – 2013 – 2017