Ciera McCartney, Solicitor
Ciera is a solicitor at Wesley Gryk Solicitors LLP who joined the firm in June 2019 and qualified in September 2022. Ciera’s practice covers a wide range of immigration, asylum and nationality law matters.
Ciera regularly assists clients to make applications to enter and remain in the UK on the basis of family and/or private life. She has prepared a number of successful applications for British nationality for both adults and children, and helped European nationals and their family members successfully apply for settled and pre-settled status, including after the June 2021 deadline. She also has experience with applications for asylum and has represented applicants at their interviews.
Membership and volunteering
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA)
- Volunteer advisor at the Waterloo Legal Advice Centre
Education and experience
- Legal Practice Course, London Metropolitan University
- LLB Law Senior Status, Queen Mary, University of London (2017-2019)
- MA International Relations, the University of Edinburgh (2013-2017)