Emily Heinrich, Senior Solicitor
Emily is a Senior Solicitor, who re-joined the firm in July 2023. Emily previously spent eight years with Wesley Gryk Solicitors LLP, starting with the firm as a Paralegal in 2009 and qualifying with us as a Solicitor in 2015. Following five years specialising in corporate immigration with a globally renowned firm, Emily is able to offer a broad spectrum of support to her clients relating to personal and business immigration matters. Emily has a wealth of experience with applications under the family migration and sponsored worker routes, as well as supporting clients with obtaining indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship.
Alongside her regular casework, Emily is a passionate advocate for wellbeing in the workplace. She is an active member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and a Co-Convenor of their Wellbeing Working Group, which is working to cultivate a culture of open discussion and support for immigration practitioners, regarding their wellbeing and good mental health.
- College of Law, LPC with distinction, 2008 – 2009
- University of Surrey, International Law LLM with distinction, 2007 – 2008
- University of Surrey, Law LLB, 2004 – 2007
Memberships and Volunteering
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) since 2009 and a Co-Convenor of their Wellbeing Working Group since 2019
- Human Rights Lawyers Association, member since 2017
- Volunteer Legal Advisor (Immigration), Richmond Citizen Advice Bureau – August 2016 – July 2017