Esther Oshinmi, Paralegal
Esther Oshinmi is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She joined the firm in February 2021. She assists Diana Baxter with her caseload, which covers a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters.
Whilst completing her degree, she worked as a Caseworker for the Criminal Cases Review Commission on a range of miscarriage of justice and appeal cases.
Esther also has a fascination with social media and campaigning, completing a course in Social Media Anthropology. She has worked on a number of pro-bono causes in the areas of criminal law and community activism including consent teaching and human rights education.
Education and experience
- LLB Law – City, University of London (2016 -19)
- Legal Practice Course – City Law School (2019-20)
- Worked for a UN affiliated organisation to translate legal texts for BAME/asylum seeking women.
- Created an educational video series resource for teaching consent and the law to young people aged 11-19.
- Worked pro-bono in conjunction with the Criminal Cases Review Commission on appeal and miscarriage of justice cases.