Ilhaan Dirshe, Paralegal
Ilhaan is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She now works with partner Barry O’Leary, assisting him with his caseload.
Recent work and notable cases:
- Assisted with successful partner visas for clients from around the world.
- Assisted with British citizenship applications for children born following a surrogacy arrangement.
- Prepared and submitted successful application to Tech Nation for endorsement of Global Talent migrants.
- Prepared and submitted application of individuals seeking to naturalise as British citizens.
- Prepared and submitted successful registration application for child adopted abroad.
Ilhaan completed her LLB Law degree at SOAS, University of London. She was a part of the Detention Law Clinic, assisting and advising migrants held in detention centres across the UK.