Ilhaan Dirshe, Paralegal
Quotes from clients:
“I had a complicated and extremely urgent case, which Wesley Gryk, led by the extremely knowledgeable and affable Barry, ably supported by the incredible Ilhaan, saw through with incredible professionalism and clear knowledge of the procedures I must follow. They resolved my case in record time, so I can highly recommend their services to anyone seeking professional legal advice and support.” – Client
Ilhaan is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She works with partner Barry O’Leary, assisting him with his caseload.
Recent work and notable cases:
- Assisted with successful partner visas for clients from around the world.
- Assisted with British citizenship applications for children born following a surrogacy arrangement.
- Prepared and submitted successful application to Tech Nation for endorsement of Global Talent migrants.
- Prepared and submitted application of individuals seeking to naturalise as British citizens.
- Prepared and submitted successful registration application for child adopted abroad.
- Prepared and submitted successful applications under the Home for Ukraine scheme.
- Prepared and submitted settlement application for refugees from India and Egypt.
- Prepared and submitted private life application based on 20 years residence.
Ilhaan completed her LLB Law degree at SOAS, University of London. She was a part of the Detention Law Clinic, assisting and advising migrants held in detention centres across the UK.