Isaac Abraham, Paralegal
Isaac is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. He joined in May 2018 and works with Barry O’Leary, one of the firm’s partners. Isaac supports Barry with his caseload, which spans the full range of immigration and nationality issues. He liaises with and provides support to clients as they navigate complex application processes.
Recent work and notable cases
- Assisted in the preparation of successful applications securing the status of family members of British nationals in the UK.
- Assisted with evidence-heavy visa applications for family members of individuals residing in the UK.
- Helped EEA nationals and their family members prepare applications for permanent residence.
- Assisted families in obtaining British citizenship for children born overseas through international surrogacy agreements.
- Prepared applications for British nationality and passports.
Education and experience
- Currently undertaking the LLM QLD at Birkbeck, University of London.
- BA in Combined Honours in Social Sciences (History & Politics) from Durham University (St Chad’s College)
- Worked previously fundraising and facilitating programmes for a London-based charity that provided training and development for the UK’s VCSE sector.
- Previously volunteered at a legal advice centre in Hong Kong that provided support for the migrant domestic worker community.