Maud Foxley, Paralegal
Maud Foxley is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She joined the firm in November 2021. She assists Diana Baxter with her caseload, which covers a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters.
Maud studied English literature before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Bar Professional Training Course. Maud previously worked as a paralegal at SV Law and has accrued substantial experience across all areas of education and associated public law, with a particular focus on school admissions, school exclusions and discrimination.
Maud has volunteered for a variety of organisations focussing on immigration, human rights as well as employment law such as the Helen Bamber Foundation, eyeWitness to Atrocities, the Free Representation Unit, Streetlaw, Al Otro Lado and Promote the Migrant Vote.
More recently, Maud volunteered for the Khora Asylum Support Team in Athens, where she supported migrants with their immigration, housing, medical and other needs.
Education and experience
- BA in English Literature, University of Cambridge (2014-2017)
- Legal Support Volunteer, Helen Bamber Foundation (2017)
- Legal Research Volunteer, eyeWitness to Atrocities (2018)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University (2018-2019)
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University (2019-2020)
- Education and Public Law Paralegal, SV Law (2019-2021)
- Volunteer Caseworker, Khora Asylum Support Team (2020-2021)
- Maud is fluent in French and speaks advanced Spanish. She has regularly acted as an interpreter and translator in her various roles.