Orla Papadakis, Paralegal
Orla is a paralegal at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She joined the firm in October 2019 and works with partner Barry O’Leary. Orla assists Barry with his caseload which covers a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters.
- Prepared several successful applications for indefinite leave to remain for refugees.
- Assisted with several successful applications for British nationality for children born following surrogacy arrangements.
- Prepared several successful applications to waive Home Office fees for clients.
- Assisted with successful applications to enter and remain in the UK on the basis of family and private life.
- Helped European nationals and their family members successfully apply for settled and pre-settled status.
- Assisted with asylum claims and represented applicants at their interviews.
- Member of Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA)
Education and experience
- Currently studying the Postgraduate Diploma in Law at BPP University (part-time)
- BA in Classics, University of Cambridge (2015-2018)