Rachael Ockenden, Solicitor
Rachael is a solicitor at Wesley Gryk Solicitors LLP who joined the firm in 2020. Rachael’s practice covers a wide range of immigration, asylum and nationality matters.
Rachael assists clients of all backgrounds in applications under the Immigration Rules, and outside of the Immigration Rules. Rachael has particular expertise in making applications under the Skilled Worker route and advises employers in relation to their sponsor duties and maintaining compliance.
Rachael joined Wesley Gryk Solicitors LLP from another industry leading firm and has over six years’ experience in UK immigration and nationality law.
Memberships and volunteering
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)
- Mentor, The Girl’s Network
- Mentor, BPP University, Access to Practice Scheme
Education and experience
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- LLB Law, Trevelyan College, Durham University
- Trained and qualified as a solicitor at Laura Devine Immigration, 2014-2020