Swabra Natabi, Trainee Solicitor
Swabra is a trainee solicitor at Wesley Gryk Solicitors. She joined the firm in October 2021 and works with Andrew Jones, one of the firm’s solicitors. Swabra assists Andrew with his caseload which covers a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters.
Recent work and notable cases
- Assisted clients with successful applications to enter and remain in the UK on the basis of their family and private life.
- Prepared a number of successful fee waiver applications for clients in financial hardship.
- Assisted EU and non-EU nationals and their family members successfully apply for pre-settled status.
- Represented applicants at their asylum interviews.
- Prepared and submitted successful applications of individuals seeking to naturalise as British citizens.
- Assisted with successful applications under the Global Talent route.